Labels

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Tech Tip: Google Keep - Notes, Checklists, Organization!

I've been using the Gmail "Task" list and accompanying cell phone app "Go Task" for 3 years to keep track of work "to dos", personal "to dos", and my personal grocery list. It's great because it syncs across devices. 

However, I'm "converting" to a newer tool called "Google Keep". This is an amazing tool that syncs across devices allowing you to create notes, checklists, etc. all with color coding, images, tagging, etc. You can set reminders by date/time and even have it message you when you arrive at a location. Big brother style?

There's some great applications for teaching students how to organize themselves inside and outside the classroom. I snagged this from one of my favorite EdTech Bloggers Alice Keeler:

7 Features of Google Keep for You To Teach With

1 comment:

Share additional resources, give kudos to "Shout Out" staff, and add your own 2 cents here.